Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 23, 2008

NOTHING IS BY CHANCE

Nothing is by chance.
Life is a journey, faced with chalanges.
As I journey into the forest at age 2 when I first comprehended the word
“NO”
Thus my ego was born.
I set foot into that vast,
irrehensible at times…
forest to journey through life.

My Feelings and Wounderments,
( Now that I am Listening with heart and not my mind)
Are just this
However before you read any further

I wish you to read what is written so carefully and slow,
Allow your mind to ponder where your heart needs to go.

For to simplifly this thought process of feelings into words for ones understanding will be a chalange

Due to the truth of the atter is for my own understandings.
Ok…

Lets Begin shall we.
First of all
I seek understanding not answers

Due to God is the only sumething body that knows all all all all of the answers!
Agree?

And All Answers follow more questions yes they surely do!

Okay
Now
Stroll with me.

The survival..
Breathing and reproduction that’s it in a nut shell!
Born with those two things.

So the rest is learned behavvior.
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE HUMAN DOESN’T RECOGNIZE ITSELF IN A MIRROR OR ANY WHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER TILL AGE TWO?THUS WHEN ID ecceptionally births the ego when understanding the word


Grinns “ NO”
OH! NOBEING CONTROLLEDyep
CONTROLEDIS WHAT CAUSES WARCONFLICTWITHIN SELFOTHERSEVERYTHINGok
Now go ponder!
Bright “Tassy”
June 27,2007

No comments: