Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 1, 2011

SomeWhere In Between

Sunday, October 28, 2007

~Purest~of~Love~~

The way he moves me,
He tiptoed into my heart and made it his home.
He breaths my soul to make it his own.
In doing this we become one that makes a whole.
With this new beguining comes a love so pure,
for everlasting eternity we endure.
Love binds filling together in such a way.
so mysteriously bounds,
as always with us here to stay.
Countless time is timeless,
Unto all of my love so to everyday and the othr days after that,
As we are I promise to be just the I am in me
Simple and pure for us to endure.

Let no one else put us asunder,
For I will always seek to understand you,
and not look for the answers for they could be wrong.
Causes of my reasonings to “THE KNOWING”
I can not force it I must just encourage it along with patience all along.
Together we will sing our hearts listening song.

This way we will always know where the other stands,
Always belonging together in unity “The Knowing” sung.
Expeerience is Learning,
Learning is Knowledge,
Growth is wisdoms knowledge applied.
With walking this experience we hold the wisdom of one another.
May all that I speak,
Hear and that I do…
Bring forth only goodness and mercy of abundance toward my heart
to give out toward others as I mirror my truths through.
Holding “The Knowing”of Unconditional Love,
Purest of Love,
Bright Lights Pathfinders Ways
October 12th 2006 at 12:17 a.m.
cathy hill cook “tassy” Brightlightspath later to become Brightlightspathfinders written with, Tracederado aka FairDragonQueen

No comments: